Sunday, June 12, 2011

May I see your I.D? (:

Well I'm finally 21. I didn't celebrate my 21st birthday like most people do. In other words, I didn't wake up the next morning still unable to remember my name. Of course I had to order a margarita with dinner, but thats about as far as it went. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that getting super drunk while on a double lung transplant list isn't a good idea, knowing my luck I would get a call saying they found a match after being totally hammerd. Nice.

I had a BIG get together for my birthday for my family and close friends. There was about 60ish people there. It was an awesome day!! The sun was out, we had great food, and good company! I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I think my family was a little in shock when the Brotherhood rolled up on their bikes lol. But I was super glad they came out to celebrate with us!! All in all it was a wonderful day! :D

On Wed ( my actual birthday) I took my niece Bethany to the waterpark. She turned 3 on friday. I can't believe she has gotten so big so fast, it's so crazy! She had so much fun, other than puking in the kiddie pool, that was not a good time. No more Arbys before swimming for her! It's amazing to watch her grow into her own little personality. She's so funny, and is always playing jokes on people. I can't wait to watch her grow into a beautiful young woman.

Yesterday was our trip to the zoo for miss Bethanys birthday. It was another beautiful day! It was soooo much walking though. I feel like when I was younger I ran all over that place, and this time I had to use my oxygen by the time I left. It was my first time wearing it in public and it was emotionally hard. When I would pass people and they would stare, it was the worst. I know it's something I have to get use to and people just don't understand. I should be thankful that I am still able to walk and not have to be wheel chaired when I go out. I'm very thankful that I have a wonderful Fiance who walked right by me and held my hand the whole time, not even thinking twice about it or paying attention to who was looking. He is absolutely amazing and he is what helped me get through it all. I'm hoping this week I'll get to relax some. I'm always on the go and it physically wears me out, and I have to take a day to just crash!

This blog wasn't really about much but I just wanted to jot down some thoughts and what not!

OHHH I almost forgot, Joshua and I had professional pictures taken that turned out amazing!! I love them! It was so hard choosing the ones we wanted! We even got some with the dog, she is so incredibly spoiled, it's not even funny!!

More big news is - I got chosen to set up a tutu booth at the the simon kenton festival in maysville. I'm super excited about this I feel like it's a big accomplishment, so look for Tutus 4 Tots in the future, yeah thats gonna be my business (:

laterrrr!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the pictures you guy had taken! I'm sorry about the O2 experience. I'm hoping you either get more used to it, or get your new lungs soon so it's not something you need to get used to... Sound like a fun couple of weeks for you! Happy Birthday...again!

    ReplyDelete